Saturday, July 16, 2011

feeling in ''grey''...


arhhh...
recently i am addicted in
blogXD
anyway
just a short passage
to describe my agony now...
my ''ailment'' is unutterable wretchedness
am i miserable?
arrrhhh...
once i eat or drink
is very pain for me
and even will feel dizzy abruptly
it's sound awful...
i dislike to endure this all!!!
wish there's nothing bad happened to me
it had been about 3 days...
tomorrow are going to see doctor =3=
wondering that how much is it 0.0
wondering that is anything in my stomach
but i dont knowT^T

wondering that am i healthy enough *.*
wondering that am i dying(nonsense)... X.X

mummy wan me to eat the ''po chai pills''
that cure the stomach ache one...
very famous in malaysia de
she teased me with
something weird and wild that i did last time
hahahahha...XD
so shameful to recall about it...
extremely funny thing...

u all know the''Bak Fong pills'' right?
especially for girl after menstruation
that one is many little pills inside a round box
isnt it?
i read the direction of the label
it said that
''take 1 pill a day''
i juz think about
''wow...so little a pill a day?! is it efficient or not oh~''
then i really ate juz a little ONE
listen carefully...
juz the little one inside the whole dose
at that night
my mum scold me
''why u dun finish this stuff...expensive leh...u know!?''
alamak...
i said that i ate in that morning
after explanation
i found it i was wrong==
i should eat the whole box of it==
it means the whole dose...
oh my godness...
hahahhahaha...
then my mummy
she laughed at me on the floor...
am i stupid enough?
i cant imagine wat is inside my brain...XD
i juz followed the instruction of the label
whatsoever lah...

therefore
my mum juz emphasized that
the''bo chai pills'' cant be taken only one pill
by using that incident to remind me...
OMG...
something that is shameless and ridiculous
i had done for the first time=3=
i wont let it happen in the second time again
hahahhaha....
never mind lah
i have got used to do such things rightXD

hope can regain my body strength ya...
wanna find back the energetic venice❤
goodnight ah everyone...
muackss..

(passage is not short actually...muahahhaha)

BY:VENICE

No comments:

Post a Comment